Your worst Fact or Fiction

M

Mundungu

What is the worst pile of five cards you had to divide when your opponent played Fact or Fiction at the end of your turn ???

Mine so far has to be when I was playing angaint nether-go.

I had to "sneak" something through the counterspell barrage in order to have any chance of survival.

Then my opponent played Fact or Fiction revealing :
Undermine
Undermine
Counterspell
Foil
Foil

That was scary ...

L

Landkiller

I've never met a Fact or Fiction that scared me...usually I see 2-4 land, 1-3 spells that would annoy me, and 1 serious threat.

So, I put the threat by itself and counter it with an Undermine or something.

U

Ura

I've never played against a scary one, but I got one once. The 5 cards were, Island, Island, Island, Plains, Force Spike. It was already something like the 12th turn so the spike was basically "useless" unless my opponent screwed up and over extended his mana base. :(

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
My worst fact or fiction really sucked. I was playing blue skies and needed a washout to stop my opponent's rebel beatdown, and I got 2 of them in my f.o.f. Obviously I could only get 1, but as soon as I cast the thing, HE f.o.f(it was counter-rebel) and draws into 4 absorbs and a counterspell. He grabbed 3 counterspells off that one(2 absorbs and a counterspell.

Ransac, cpa trash man

T

Thallid Ice Cream Man

That would probably be the one that has never been played and is dirty, as opposed to the one that has never been played and is not dirty.

I've never seen or used one... blue isn't very popular in my area.

F

fuzzy510

Fact or Fiction's blue? I thought it was white........

*Fuzzy510 bangs his head on a pole.

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

I've never played against a fact or fiction, but I play them, one of my opponents had to separate something like
morphling
morphling
island
somnophore
stroke of genius

P

PackofOmnivorousPlants

i've seen a fact or fiction once, and it was island,island,island,island,island.

E

Ephrils

I was watching a friend of mine playing in a tournement and someone cast FoF against him. It turned up something like:
Swamp
Swamp
Peat Bog
Plague Spitter
Hoodwink

To which he replied "Black mana...broken!" His opponent was getting mana screwed that game, so he ended up separating the land and gnoring the cards. I thugth it was funny. :p

For me:
Island
Island
Opt
Boomerang
Island

B

Baskil

I faced down two pretty nasty ones at origins this past week. The first was in Type II, second game, and I'm with U/W control. We each have 5 land in play at this point.

He flipped:
Counterspell
Gainsay
Gainsay
Gainsay
Fact or Fiction

The other was in Type I. He's playing a Keeper variant, and I'm playing Zoo.

He flipped:
Gaea's Blessing
Yawgmoth's Will
Ancestral Recall
Library of Alexandria
Mana Drain