WWYT - Round 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

EricBess

I was having lunch with a friend of mine the other day and we've been working on a couple of different angles of different opportunities. The net result was that a question came up and as we sat down to figure things out, by the end of lunch, we had ourselves a nice little list.

Now, it turns out that a lot of the items on the list were a bit obscure, but there was enough information there that I think this would make a good WWYT question:

List five manufacturers of collectable card games

We came up with a list of about 10, by the way, and there are probably others we didn't think of. In fact, I just thought of another we didn't have on our list because we were concentrating on companies that were getting ready to release something new. If you can think of the game, but are not sure who publishes it, see if you can get that information online. If you can't, PM me and I may know and I'll give you credit for it.

Lists due by the end of the week. I may be busy again this weekend, so I may not collect answers until Monday, but officially, list are due by Friday.

Status
Not open for further replies.