WWYT - Round 16

E

EricBess

In light of current events, I have chosen a question that might be the sort of thing on people's minds.

Other than the World Trade Center, list 5 famous buildings.

I think I can speak for all of us when I say that our prayers go out to those injured or killed in this morning's attacks as well as their families and those helping in the relief effort.

Lists are due by the end of the weekend. Be advised that I will be in Seattle this weekend and I may not be able to give final day notices.

Just a reminder, PM only. Do not post responses.

C

Chaos Turtle

I had already unstuck it. You must have restuck it, thinking you were unsticking it. I think we were doing it at about the same time, so maybe it looked stuck to you as I was in the process of unsticking it, but it was in fact unstuck though still appearing stuck to you do to the page not having bee refreshed since you first looked at it.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
No, I was thinking that was the case (that we were doing it at the same time) but I must have did it five times, refreshing after every two times to see if it was being unstuck by you. When I posted, I refreshed just before to make sure.

Maybe you're on a slow connection though so while it was trying to process your unstick request, I was being too fast Stickying. Oh well, it's done now :)

H

Hetemti

So that explains the drippy stickiness of this thread...I thought someone got too excited over the dramatic conclusion of WWYT.