WickedBoy6 Open Challenge

W

WickedBoy6

*Shuffles his cards, which means presses Ctrl+S on Apprentice*

Who's ready for some Magic Mayhem? Open challenge to anyone, you pick the type.

B

BigBlue

Hey.... Welcome Back... Hope all is well...

Unfortunately for me, I'm just too busy anymore to play more than one thing at a time...

W

WickedBoy6

Sorry, Spidey, Train came first. If you want to draft, we can start in another window. I just hope I don't lag too much having two games going on.

Train...This is going to hurt, since I know little about the current environment, so I know jack about Mirrodin, but I'll try. You wanna go first?

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
No prob, I've got several things going now also so lag shouldn't be a problem. We can have train do the draft for us...

W

WickedBoy6

Standard Constructed Mirrodin it is. Train, do you think you can help with the Darksteel draft?

Train: 20
Mana:
Permanents:
Graveyard:
RFG:
Cards in Hand:

WickedBoy6: 20
Mana:
Permanents:
Graveyard:
RFG:
Cards in Hand:

T

train

I meant Wicked and I...

but - we could do a multi-player draft... Mirrodin Block - 1 booster Mirrodin, 2 Darksteel...

That still gives each of us 45 cards...
:cool:

T

train

understood - but this way you get a huge draft - and get to see more cards...:D

W

WickedBoy6

I can singles duel another time, a multi-draft sounds fine. *Hopes he doesn't screw up badly with the new cards*

T

train

spidey - can you access apprentice at work (not the donald trump version)? - If not I can find some way to create the packs...

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah, I have Apprentice at work. Do you need me to work up the packs and send them to you to get randomized or something?

T

train

If you could work up the packs for all of us - I can randomize them and link them with pictures (like the other drafts)... You and Wicked could then vie for picking first or playing first...;)

W

WickedBoy6

K, Spidey, we can start in another thread, just tell me we're ready for the draft. Train, did you want Mirrodin or Urza's Block, I'm cool with either.

Train: 20
Mana:
Permanents:
Graveyard:
RFG:
Cards in Hand:

WickedBoy6: 20
Mana:
Permanents:
Graveyard:
RFG:
Cards in Hand:

T

train

We can do Urza's block - I'll let you go first...

Helping in the draft is not a problem... working on those packs spidey...;)