why are they still there

C

Cerberus

why are the members that have no posts in months still on the web site member list why are they not removed from the member list their not doing anything are they except taking up space right

D

Duel

and valuable names. Why, I could sign on as 7 or 8 MORE persona's...
j/k

N

nodnarb24

Tag Guard

They might come back. Anyways half of the unused ones belong to Magic Jackel and FoR.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Keeping the names is a good thing; look at Ferret, he came back for a day... :)

Perhaps we should have 3 counters: total members, active members (determined by whatever), and unique members.

:D

T

terzarima

Man, maybe those people are just happy to read the stuff and just don't want to reply, eh? Maybe some of them are the people who supply the happy little articles on the front page

A

arhar

This website is NOT all about the message board, dude.

Some people join CPA just because they agree with Mission Statement and/or like to read articles.

D

dw51688

no it's not. It has a store and articles and card ratings and other stuff.

M

Multani

The CPA is a home and safe haven to all who shares the views of the mission statement.
The fact that some of the memebers don't post, doesn't make them anyless of a member.
I used to have the same feelings. But spending several months in the CPA has taught me different. I posted a thread like this. It was called "Newbie Alert". check it out. Learn from my mistakes.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
NeuroDeus: Was your comment aimed at mine? Because I didn't get it if it was... all I was saying was that the total member count is slightly misleading because people aren't active or have multiple aliases.

Speaking of the mission statement... well, not much to speak of. I think it's still waiting to be revised as off the top of my head the board's changed a lot since it was conceived. Maybe I need to read it again :)