Where's train?

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I don't think so. He just has a lot of finals (or is having) and can't get on a lot lately. That Dec. 7th time was probably between a couple of them and he had a bit of time...

N

Nightstalkers

Or he has fallen between the sink and the toilet and gotten stuck...

Hey, it could happen!

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Originally posted by Spiderman
That Dec. 7th time was probably between a couple of them and he had a bit of time...
Yeah, it's not like he was posting and suddenly stopped. It was more like he had to slow down gradually (school will do that).

C

Chaos Turtle

I sure hope my "warning" didn't run anyone off; I generally don't want to run anyone off (of course, train isn't the only offender...)*glares*.

I'm sure we haven't seen the last of him...

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Wait until finals are over... he'll probably get on the week between Christmas and New Years at the very least...

T

train

There was a warning???...:confused:

Well - It was finals and shool keeping me away... I should have a whole thread on the perils of taking 30 hours sometime this week...

(maybe next - the wife and I graduate this weekend and it will be a bit hectic with family and all...)

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Originally posted by Spiderman
CT, you couldn't RUN anyone off
Oh! It took me a minute to get that. It's a play on his name because turtles are famous for being slow. I feel stupid... :(

N

Nightstalkers

Originally posted by Chaos Turtle
I sure hope my "warning" didn't run anyone off; I generally don't want to run anyone off (of course, train isn't the only offender...)*glares*.
*melts*