Where's that RODENT!!!!???!!!!

Killer Joe

Yet another *Snow-Day* here in the Mid-Atlantic States :mad:

I'm driving to Punxy today with my pea-shooter and I'm gonna give him a spit-ball he'll never forget! :D

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Hey, it was a light "dusting" when I came into work this morning at 6. Although apparently my wife tells me that the "heaviest" is supposed to happen between 12-3.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
I don't see how any of the snow is DarthFerret's fault... and it's not that nice to call him a "Rodent."

He's more of a "Varmint."

Ransac, cpa trash man

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Ransac said:
I don't see how any of the snow is DarthFerret's fault... and it's not that nice to call him a "Rodent."
Unlike ferrets (which are mustelids, as Ferret himself already pointed out), groundhogs actually are rodents.

They don't control the weather though... :rolleyes:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Oversoul said:
Unlike ferrets (which are mustelids, as Ferret himself already pointed out), groundhogs actually are rodents.

They don't control the weather though... :rolleyes:
They predict it..... and don't you forget it..... :p

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Mooseman said:
They predict it..... and don't you forget it..... :p
Every animal in Washington state can predict the weather. I'll do it right now...

It's going to rain tomorrow.

T

train

I can't believe you guys are still getting snow in the NE...

Asfor predictions - I'm pretty sure it's gonna get cooler tonight after the sun sets... ;)

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
OO! OO! I wanna make a prediction!

Umm.... okay! After 15 hours of acid rain, 1500 mph winds will blow Topeka off of the planet. Then, billions of gobiln turds will rain from the heavens to fill the void where the city once was.

Ransac, cpa trash man

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Ransac said:
OO! OO! I wanna make a prediction!

Umm.... okay! After 15 hours of acid rain, 1500 mph winds will blow Topeka off of the planet. Then, billions of gobiln turds will rain from the heavens to fill the void where the city once was.

Ransac, cpa trash man
Try doing something difficult.

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Info to Robert Novak - priceless
Call to Tim Russert - priceless
Lying to a Grand Jury - priceless

Saving your boss from charges of treason - pardonable

:rolleyes: