Where is everybody?

M

Multani

Tag Guard

I've been surfing the message board for hours and no one has posted!
Whuz up with that!!

It seems everyone is asleep!
No ones seems to be flaming, most people in the Tag game are keeping low profiles, and Istanbul has not called a single person a retard!

"To make peace with the forest, make peace with me."
-Multani to Urza

F

FoundationOfRancor

During the weekend this puppy slows donw alot. I reckon alot of people are out there playin magic, or havin a life....
(Both of which I barely have time for :(

D

Daenen

You could be stuck in St. Louis, with the Grand Prix coming in just two weeks, and not knowing if you'll have the money to go. I don't really want to play in the main event. The side tournaments are much more fun.

T

The Magic Jackal

TAG GUARD

Well, I've posted like 50 messages since the game started. I'm out in the open, so come and get me! And i was at my friends house all day today playing magic.

And i am the only one w/ a kill, mind you. If need be, I'll take all down all the 13 people left.

M

Multani

Tag Guard

Jackal, I really don't think anyone will let their Tag Guard down at a time like this. :rolleyes:

Besides, wouldn't you be the slightest concerned if 13 people teamed up AGAINST you? ;)

-Multani to Urza

M

Multani

Tag Guard

Jackal, your not the only ticked off at the fact that no one is rearing their ugly head.
Besides you, Arhar, Spiff, and me, everyone else is keeping a low profile.

And Jackal, in response to your earlier posts:
I know you don't need help
And if you post 50 messages all with tag guard,
how CAN anyone kill you?

-Multani to Urza

T

The Magic Jackal

TAG GUARD

No one can or every will kill me. If need be, this game will take a year.

I do think we'll see more people tomorrow, as Rancor said. We'll have a head start on them though, since we're used to posting TAG GUARD.

S

Spaceman Spiff

TAG GUARD

oh well, atleast im courageous (spelling?)

:p

hehe

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
That's why I didn't join in, Chaos Turtle. I didn't feel like typing "TAG GUARD" in front of everything I post for the next year and a half. :rolleyes:

BTW, cool Lightsaber! ;)

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Tag Guard

Aw, TomB, you'd probably get used to it... then have trouble not typing it when the game's over.

Good thing I saw some tag guards in the general discussion forum. I only get on during the week so that's why I wasn't here...