Where does he put it?

T

train

Well - no offense spidey - but you're a lot smaller in build than I am... and I know the japanese guy is too - but he trains for stuff like this...

It wasn't too bad to eat all of them - and I did feel full at times, but we just happened to be hitting up buffets on the school trip, and someone else started keeping count... those were the days...

Also - it was buffet - so there were plenty of differently topped pieces to choose from...

(for those wondering I got to meet the webbed one over spring break - didn't get to play Magic though...)

:cool:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
No offense taken :) I don't think I'm that smaller than you though...

Like that slender woman who's tearing up the eating competitions lately. she's only about 110-120 pounds yet packs away tons of food and keeps winning... (though not this particular hot dog event).

(yeah, you were on a tight schedule. Maybe next time you'll have some more free time where we can play :) )

N

Nightstalkers

Speaking of that... the yearly peep contest here had a winner. 243 peeps downed, and only three contestants this year vomited up their bellyfull of yellow marshmallow waddage. :D

T

train

I don't think I'm that smaller than you though... spidey
I guess I was thinking weight - didn't seem to imply height... I'm sitting at a semi-stout 290 right now... Where's that NFL contract when I need one?!...

Is there a time limit on that NS?...

N

Nightstalkers

Well, we usually just stop after two hours... or all contestants pass out.

Whichever comes first. :)

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Even with weight, I wasn't thinking you were all that big... and definitely not 290 (maybe around 200) :)

T

train

Wow!...

thanks for the weight compliment!...

I must hide it well... or maybe it's the muscle mass...;)