whats a foil wrath of god worth?

13NoVa

i just pulled a foil wrath of god, 8th edition, out of a pack. now my question is, the ebay sells at 65.00 around there... should i sell now or should i keep it for now and sell later?

A

Aku Necromancer

If it were up to me, I would sell it…only because I am in desperate need of cash right now…hot filthy cash…

However I never understood the popularity of foils -- the only thing that separates that card from a normal Wrath is luminosity…I usually get rid of my foils asap...ditch it

N

Notepad

Sell the darned thing, man. What would you rather have?

A-Foil Wrath of God
B-All the stuff that money can buy (more packs? a box?)

With my foil Birds, I opted for B, and will get a box. Personally, being able to get a box of playable stuff far outweighs one little trinket.

13NoVa

i will opt for B... but unlike you, i will spend my money on one of my 3 other addictions, which are:

a) alcohol
b) "other" substances
C) mygirlfriend

T

train

a) alcohol
b) "other" substances
C) mygirlfriend
you could do all that and get Magic cards...

"it's 5 bucks for 50 packs?!!!... Okay - I'll take all the Fallen you got...":p

13NoVa

actually the packs here cost EXACTLY 3 dollars... so its 3 dollars for 65 (average end price of ebay auctions). now add the fact that ill have to give a % to ebay, im still looking at at least 57 dollars.

N

Notepad

>> "it's 5 bucks for 50 packs?!!!... Okay - I'll take all the Fallen you got..."

Generous dealers you have there. In my area Fallen has jumped to just under $3 a pack.

Not that they sell at all...

What sells are the $2.89 packs of Homelands. The reason: I prank newbies into buying them.

SEFRO: *with serious face while the other players are laughing their butts off* I would recommend Homelands. It was a powerful set and has a lot of the best cards in it. Plus, its cheaper than the other packs.

DOOF: *all dumb and believing me despite everyone around me busting up* Uh, okay. *goes to counter* I'd like some Homelands. *actually buys them*

I've gotten three people to buy Homelands and one to buy Fallen Empires this way. ;)

...I am......evil...