What Is Thy Bidding, My Master?

G

Gizmo

Got to be brief - revising.

As you might be aware I have a position as a feature write for StarcityCCG.com.
As you might also be aware I have been vocal in suggesting the CPA try to raise it`s popular profile.

Seeing as none of you have taken the hint and started banging good articles into the oher websites I guess it falls to me to take the first step...

So what do you want me say?

Z

Zadok001

Nice thread topic title, Giz! :) Got my attention quite fast...

Really, though, that's your thing. If you want to mention us, feel free. If you'd rather not, don't. I advertise this site in my sig line wherever I go (to the point of putting 'CPA Founder' w/o a URL at the bottom of posts on completely non-magic related sites). Other people (FoR, Orgg) write up their friends and people they remember and draw them into the fold. You can do anything with it you want to.

"45 minutes!!! Jesus! What planet are you from?"

(Don't question that quote, it's a personal joke.)

L

linsivvi

*Tag Guard*

*Linsivvi pays 1 colorless, summons a rebel sergent which promptly kills Istanbul, Gizmo, and Zadok001. By the way, I only needed a rebel sergent because all of them are really weak.

[Edited by Linsivvi on May 22nd, 2000 at 08:45 PM]

Y

Y The Alien

Tag Guard

Was that for the tag game, or were you just being evil?

Oh and since I am apparently still playing, thanks to Apollo's soul....

*pulls out hyper-plasmatic-XP-30-R-Death-Ray(TM) and blows linsivvi to the next universe*

That was fast :)

Y

Y The Alien

Tag Guard

*pulls out hyper-plasmatic-XP-30-R-Death-Ray(TM) and blows linsivvi to the next universe*

Getting forgetful already are we?

I

Istanbul

I was afraid this would happen.

The tag game has taken over the boards, and made it impossible to stay on topic.

linsivvi - Wake up, man. Not EVERYONE is playing. There are about three valid players left. You've not scored a single kill.

Y

Y The Alien

Tag Guard (he he)

That's the point!

Oh, and this is a totally different game. Where I killed linsivvi on his/her (which is it?) second post. After he/she cheated to keep me from killing her/him the first one.

:)

Y

Y The Alien

Tag Guard

Istanbul, I read your articles on magiccampus, and they're very insightful, especially the one on Post-Urza Type II. So, what deck types do you like again?

:)

G

Gumby Khan

That's really great of you Gizmo to help promote my favorite site. How about writing an article about some of the topics that have been thrown around here? Tell them about the twisted humour, unique debates, flashes of inspired deck construction, and insightful ranting upon pro-players' behaviour? You could even mention the silly tag games, too. If that doesn't appeal to you, what about the thought-provoking articles and new contests?
I have full confidence that you will portray what a pleasure it is to be a member of the CPA. (queue the national anthem) Here at the CPA, we take pride in what we post and stand by our convictions. (pix of old indian frowning with tear running down wrinkled cheek) Our endeavor is to keep the powers that be from destroying the game we all love. (big flourish with fireworks!) Be a part of history, stand with the CPA and let your voice be heard across the land! Thank you and God bless.
-Applause-

*small disclaimer-the viewpoint previously advertised does not necessarily reflect the views of fellow CPA members and is paid for by the elect Gumby Khan for ruler of the Entire World campaign, all rights reserved, void where prohibited, offer expires when supplies run out.:)

A

Apollo

LOL, that was good. Seriously, it's your own business what you write up. Just try to portray us positively, and we will be happy.

Apollo

D

Dune Echo

Giz, write whatever draws you here.

A general note to everyone: I'll probably be ending my contest sometime soon, so if you have an entry, submit it through the articles section!

I

Istanbul

Heheh. Ironically enough, though my area of expertise seems to be Type II, I end up playing Type I because that's what's played locally. Don't ask me why.

What deck I LIKE to play? Elf-Fat. Basically, stocked with Fyndhorns, Llanowars, and Priests of Titania...but instead of X spells, I throw down Verdant Forces, Yavimaya Wurms, Killer Bees and the like.

Ask Chaos Turtle how well it works. :)

What deck wins the most? My blue Screw-You deck. Full of a nice, healthy dose of countermagic, combined with a quartet of Treacheries and a choice of kills: one Morphling, one Palinchron, Mishra's Factory beats, or I can kill you with a creature I Treachery away.

Ask Chaos Turtle how well that works, too. :)