What is Incubus...

O

orgg

An incubus is the male version of a subbcubus.

The band Incubus is probably on http://www.allmusic.com . I never got into them, but I knew SEVERAL people who were. Decent, but I don't care for Rush, myself... :)

Killer Joe

From Moving Pictures (1981).

It's an instrumental song (no words) and YYZ is the morse code for the Toronto Airport so Neal Peart wrote a piece using the code in rhythm form.

I bought the "Halo 2" soundtrack (yeah, the SOUNDTRACK) and Incubus is featured on the CD, alot. You can tell immediately that someone in that band grew up listening to Rush and/or Pink Floyd.

[Disclaimer: Yes, I am an "80's Kind of Guy" but before that I listened to Led Zepplin, ZZ Top, Rush, Boston, Pink Floyd, Styx, Aerosmith, Chicago, The Alan Parsons Project and of course, Parliment, Earth, Wind and Fire, and a smidget of the Sex Pistols.]

It doesn't happen very often but I'm all "Jazzed" out right now. Jazz, for me, is a winter kind of music and I need N-R-G type stuff so that's why I bought Halo 2: Dreams Come True Soundtrack. (No wait, that's Cinderella II: Dreams Come True :rolleyes: )

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Hey, she already has a princess room and the Princess DVD Sing-A-Long (and lots of other stuff). I know all about it :)