What I want for Christmas...

Killer Joe

...but can't ask my Mom or Wife for it:

Season 1 of Teen Titans on DVD :p Ha, you thought I'd say a raunchy night spent with Nicole Kiddman or Angelina Jolie in her Tomb Raider outfit, huh? :eek: Did I write that out loud? :eek:

D

DarthFerret

I want a Wii. However, I cannot ask my wife for it because we dont have that much extra cash lying around. I cannot ask my mom cause she would think I am crazy!

N

Nightstalkers

I can truly say that I don't know what I want for christmas.... Material posessions just seem so.... blah....

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I don't know either... I mean, there's oodles of "wish list" items like a bunch of computer games, catching up on physical Magic cards, etc.... but realistically, either they're too expensive or I don't have time to play or watch or use them...

Killer Joe

For Nightstalker: I, Killer Joe elder member of the Casual Player's Alliance, hereby give you "Knighthood" that is good throughout the CPA Kingdom. You are now dubbed...

Sir Knight of Nightstalkers (or whatever Knight name you like :D )

I will now address you with said title!

Congratulations and Merry Christmas Sir Knight of Nightstalkers!

N

Nightstalkers

Hmm.... knighted again.... this is starting to be like giving a $25 donation to a charity in my name....

Sir Shandlar of Eberyn
Sir Habuki of Illden, Shadowsfar, Wilcrest, Wilding, Everspring

S

sageridder

Just saw it tonight at bestbuy while christmas shopping, something I've wanted for years. They finally released Dungeons & Dragons digitally remastered on dvd of the old cartoon series. My personal favorite cartoon from the 80's if that was the only thing I got this year I would be quite happy.

L

Lythand

Spiderman said:
Is that the D&D show where they get transported from Earth and are trying to find their way back?

They road a ride at a fair and where magical transsported to the D&D realm..And had the Dungeon master that looked like the little old woman from the first poltergiest movie.

Z

Zigathon

Actually, its on early mornings on one of the cartoon stations. Toon Disney or Jetix. I think. Its on right after The Tick.

S

sageridder

I've seen some really bad posts about tvdvdplanet.That they're bad recordings off tv and illegal bootlegs to name just a couple complaints.The ones I'm talking about are offically licenced have extra content and can be found at fye and best buy for about $35 the ones on that site are almost twice as expensive to boot.