What Does Your Alter Ego Look Like?

N

Notepad

Okay, so we have a "what do you look like?" classic question thread. But what about those of us who are superheroes? Or, just psychotic? Or at least marginally schizophrenic?

Well, we have alter egos, of course! Who are they? What do they look like? Its something the CPA has been ignoring for far too long.

Until now...

Here is my alter ego: Samurai Notepad (okay, I'm still working on a cool superhero name...and I'm sure "Sword Man" was taken by the Mega Man franchise years ago). Sorta like "The Chemist" from Linkin Park, but with a katana, and he's a lot more cool. He'd kick the stuffing out of "The Chemist" and all the Linkin Park goonies even without his sword.

Attachments

T

train

I'd have to work on a pic... but what about something like...

Breaking Wind...

haha!...

seriously though... Whiteout!...

N

Nightstalkers

I'll work on it... just gimme a few to get the piccies found

Yes, we had to go though a mandatory screening to see if our alter ego was some sort of killer or not.

D

DÛke

<finds this thread strange, but a good excuse to post a picture of himself>

Ok, here's my alter ego. Wait. "Oops!" that looks like me. Oh well, I haven't shared a picture of myself in 6 or so months.

R

Rooser

SeFRo said:
I'm sure "Sword Man" was taken by the Mega Man franchise years ago.
You would be correct, pasta boy.

My alter ego is about a foot shorter, thinner, wears shades and backward baseball cap, and can fly.

No, wait, my alter ego is female, two feet taller, and probably could crush you all. :mad:

Killer Joe

"Jerk Guy"

It seems, of late, that everytime I go to play MTG anywhere I dress in Big black shoes (Doc Martin look-a-likes), pressed blue-jeans, black long-sleeved turtle neck shirt, Black sports coat and my all black baseball cap with a black Nike swoop on it. I make sure my wedding ring and Duquesne University ring are polished as well as my shoes (I was in the army so I KNOW how to polish my shoes).

However, I just can't get the knack of actually ACTING like a jerk :rolleyes: . Oh well, I'll work on it.

DUke, any pointers? ;)

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
I don't think I have an alter ego, but if I do, it had better have tentacles or something...

N

Notepad

Rev, I now know beyond the shadow of a doubt that you are, in fact, NOT a man...

...nor are you a woman...

...you're some sort of mutant koala/bird/fish alien! :eek: Yes, no person could ever fit into that sloth costume. But, I have seen plenty of MKBF Aliens who can. You must be one of them!

And Duke, so if "regular smirking guy" is your alter ego, then you're an alien too? Like Superman? He's an alien in real life, but in pretend he's smirking reporter guy?

And everyone else--where's your pics? We're trying to have a superhero-supervillain convention here.

Killer Joe

You have a red circle as a head, you have blue and red lines that are your body,.....welp, you'd be easy to ID, that's for sure. :D