What do you think Nightstalkers is actually stalking?

D

DÛke

1. Are the Nightstalkers in any way affiliated with www.fatchicksinpartyhats.com ?

2. By joining the Nightstalkers what free Nightstalkers gear does one receive?

3. What's the membership fees? When are they due? Every three months, 12 weeks, quarterely?

4. What criteria must be met to join the Nightstalkers rank?

5. Does one need to hold a suitable stalking repertoire?

6. Can I still eat at Dairy Queen?
1. Nightstalkers is a fat-chick.

2. Free magic cards, LotR DVDs, Stars Wars/Track memorabilia...etc - you know, the full "Hey, look, I'm a Geek and an Idiot" thang. You also get tons of junk wannabe techno music, wannabe white-rappers albums, depressed teenagers' "metal" and "rock," and many wannabe stuff, to conceal the by now reeking geekiness...(Which all fail, by the way, and instead emphasizes the white-boy's trash rather than conceal it...)

3. It's free. But the following, #4, will form a restriction:

4. Full time lifeless loser.

5. No. All you need to be is a...(see #4).

6. Again, Nightstalkers is a very liberal, accepting, tolerant, considerate thing ya know, but still, you need to be a...(see #4).

...Of course by now it is clear that many people are Nighstalkers, which concieves a question: how are Nightstalkers more unique than, say, the average timothy, bob, and joe? Oh! You say I'm jumping into conclusions!? - and that the question presupposes that they are unique at all? Yeah, you're right. It really does assume that they exist...sorry for asking!

B

Bob

Originally posted by DÛke
1. Nightstalkers is a fat-chick.

2. Free magic cards, LotR DVDs, Stars Wars/Track memorabilia...etc - you know, the full "Hey, look, I'm a Geek and an Idiot" thang. You also get tons of junk wannabe techno music, wannabe white-rappers albums, depressed teenagers' "metal" and "rock," and many wannabe stuff, to conceal the by now reeking geekiness...(Which all fail, by the way, and instead emphasizes the white-boy's trash rather than conceal it...)

3. It's free. But the following, #4, will form a restriction:

4. Full time lifeless loser.

5. No. All you need to be is a...(see #4).

6. Again, Nightstalkers is a very liberal, accepting, tolerant, considerate thing ya know, but still, you need to be a...(see #4).

...Of course by now it is clear that many people are Nighstalkers, which concieves a question: how are Nightstalkers more unique than, say, the average timothy, BOB, and joe? Oh! You say I'm jumping into conclusions!? - and that the question presupposes that they are unique at all? Yeah, you're right. It really does assume that they exist...sorry for asking!
Damn. I've average. And so are my friends Tim and Joe. :(

N

Nightstalkers

And why does Duke piss me off?

I'm going to be real piss when my mood elevators wear off.