what da heck will i do with my unused cards?

R

rYaNsPVT

i hate being business talked by magic card sellers... i have a vitalizing wind that i can't cast, a skyshroud behemoth that dies too early(terror, wrath of god, nev's disk, jokulhaups, etc.)... and i can't pass these to anybody around either...

N

NeuroDeus

sell them... you might get a good $3 for the Vitalizing Wind and maybe a $1.50 for the Behemoth... There you have enough to buy another booster [a week after you get the money and buy a prophecy booster! GUESS WHAT VITALIZING WIND]

M

Mr_Pestilence

This depends on how many and what kind of extras you have. I could build an addition to my house out of the damned things.

For small piles, consider decorating a wall, or building a home for needy pets.

Larger stashes could be used to construct a serviceable bomb shelter or fruit cellar.

If you have enough foils, you could build a parabolic mirror and provide electricity to your home with solar power.

Or, you could gain immense stature by loudly proclaming to your immediate family that you're tired of being the Devil's stooge, and stage a huge bonfire (this option requires you to have someplace outside your home to keep the "real" cards). While you're useless commons are being sacrificed for your greater good, you can join hands, sing Coom-by-yah, and rejoice in the pretty colors and crackling sounds.

These are just a few options. Choose wisely.

N

Nyx

I have been working on collecting at least of of every card, and I've got most of them already. This means that hordes of my cards are never used. So I let people build decks for fun play out of my cards. For example, right now, I have 5 people who each have at least 2 decks built out of my cards. The result is that even though some cards, like the Skyshroud Behemoth don't work in the local tournaments, they do work wonders in our little circle. I only have so many terrors, when they're all in someone else's decks then there's a local short supply of anti-creature, and those unprotected big, bad, beatdown boys stay in play longer.

But trading them for cards you can use is probably more productive in your case.

R

rYaNsPVT

a gud inspiration there mr_pestilence...
i mean, mr_pestilence is thinking green... reduce reuse recycle!!!!

D

Duel

USE THOSE CARDS.

Eventually, you will find a deck that uses them. I built a jackalope herd deck, you can build a guildmage deck.