Was there a problem today?

G

Griffith_se

This morning I went to My favorite site, and.......
Blank page. From 7am to 3pm, blank page. :(

This is while I was at work, so it could have been something to do with proxy server.

Did antone else have a problem? Probably not since I don't see any other posts about it.

Could My SysOp be watching Me, could be. we'll see tomarrow.

Ed Sullivan

CPA Founder, Web Guy
Staff member
Yes, for some reason my article header/footers decided to die (Tom?) and the Voting Booth decided to kill the site.

Still not totally fixed, but at least it shows up.

D

Darsh

Yeah, when I first tried to log on (about 3:10pm) it brought up this blank page that said something about error on line 115 and then had this web address. Then a few mins later it was fine.

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
Sorry everyone. Whatever happened happened last night right after I set up the Voting Booth with a fresh question. It seemed to work just fine, then I checked in the article submission queue to see if there was anything fresh in there (4 new ones :)) but I didn't have time to do anything with them, and I'm still kinda' unfamiliar with the process, so I guess I didn't know how to get out of those screens properly. :eek:

At least, that's all I did. How that managed to screw everything else up I have no idea. Anyhow, sorry about that.