Walking the Aeons

W

WalkerofAeons

Here is a casual list for a Walk the Aeons deck (I lucked out and had the Birds, but Utopia Sprawl also works!)

11 Forest
11 Island

4 Birds of Paradise
4 Coiling Oracle
3 Carven Caryatid
2 Keiga, the Tide Star
2 Eternal Witness
4 Drift of Phantasms

4 Utopia Sprawl
4 Reclaim
2 Recollect
2 Walk the Aeons
3 Crystal Shard
4 Repulse

I also considered Repeal and Rampant Growth for this deck, but it has no trouble keeping a full hand, or taking approximately five to seven turns in a row - which is plenty, with Keiga in play. Also on the list of considerations was Jugan, the green Kamigawa Dragon Legend.

Any suggestions? Anyone else running this or a similar deck? Anyone know of a place to play cards near Harrisburg/Carlisle PA?

Let me know! Thanks.

Killer Joe

ah, a Blue/Green affectionato, me too,....sometimes.

Okay, allow me to ask the obvious, but appearently I can't see it even if it hit me on the head, "How does this deck win?"

As for playing in "Big Ed's Town", I live near Metro-Pittsburgh area and there are a lot of places to play here, two places here in the Allegheny Valley alone. I hope you can find a place, if not then maybe MTGO is the way to go.

I might have a suggestion once I read your answer, I don't want to offer any cards not in synch with your deck. :eek:

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
On the subject of Walk the Aeons, I played against an interesting combo deck involving Eye of the Storm. Get an Ancestral Vision or Compulsive Research on that thing along with a Walk the Aeons and win the game (kill factor is your decision). I had no clue how to play against it first game and got creamed, but after that I just countered the Eye.

Ransac, cpa trash man