Voting for New Committee Member

Who should be the next Casual Card Hall of Fame Committe Member?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
This vote will determine whether Spiderman, Houts, or........... dun-dun-DUNNNNNNNN...... Killer Joe replaces myself on the committee.

The vote will end in one week, July 3 at around 10:30 EST.

Ransac, cpa trash man

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Damnit people :D , this whole HOF for Casual Cards thing was all Killer Joe's idea.
No votes for anyone but KJ and make him do his duty.......... or is it doody? :p

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
I think it's both.

KJ is in the lead with the largest margin of victory so far! He MUST be the most popular member of the CPA in history!!!!

Ransac, cpa trash man

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Sagerider did.... hehe

Now, once again.......

VOTE FOR KILLER JOE, HE"S TO BLAME AND HE"S NOT INSANE......

~Shoes for industry, shoe for the dead.... Hi I'm Joe Beets~

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Killer Joe: You'll still be on the committee for Visions, right? Well, what you need to do is get someone else who will vote your way on the committee by then. I'll nominate Vampiric Tutor and both you and your cronie can pick it. You'll never be selected for the committee again!

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
The polls will close in two and a half hours. All hail the new committee member: KILLER JOE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Enjoy your first set: Alliances......, which the thread should be up today. You guys are slackers.

Ransac, cpa trash man

Killer Joe

Oversoul said:
Killer Joe: You'll still be on the committee for Visions, right? Well, what you need to do is get someone else who will vote your way on the committee by then. I'll nominate Vampiric Tutor and both you and your cronie can pick it. You'll never be selected for the committee again!
For sure! I've ALWAYS thought Vampy toot was casual for a longtime!

Killer Joe

CRIPE!

I just opened up a new Cafe' AND now I have to serve on this committee? OY!

Okay, whose on this committee?
Me
Moosie
and ????

And, what's our job and when is our "union" break?

Killer Joe

Thanks, I love *munch-munch* potato flakes mashed *munch-munch* into identical chips......I saw it on "American Eats" program on the History Channel last week. :)

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Yes, I forgot to mention that. I already ate it. Its use is intended for that other kind of break...