Vacation 2014

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Well, my mother-in-law (who's staying with us right now) is sick of the cold and snow so she's taking us back to Florida and Disney next week for two weeks. So I'll be gone 3/10 - 3/21 and be back 3/24. Stay warm!

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
I'll be in Cincy for the GP the from the 21nd through the 25th
Have fun in florida, where at?

C

Child of Gaea

The typical way this story would go is "my mother in law is staying with us so I'm running away to Florida" lol. Count your blessings man, a mother in law that takes you to Disneyland sounds like you married a keeper!

C

Child of Gaea

According to post above he only got back yesterday. Maybe it was late last night. I bet we see him today.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Hey, I'm back! Thanks for the concern, it turned out last week that my daughter got an audition in NY for Monday and then when we were coming back, she got another audition for yesterday. So we just turned around and stayed with some friends in NJ. On top of that, also last week we got word that my wife's grandfather passed away in NY so my mother-in-law went up to make arrangements and now we're not sure when the funeral will be - maybe sometime this week or next. So if I'm not here one day, that's probably why.

Child of Gaea said:
The typical way this story would go is "my mother in law is staying with us so I'm running away to Florida" lol. Count your blessings man, a mother in law that takes you to Disneyland sounds like you married a keeper!
hey, welcome back and thanks, dude! Yeah, that was pretty awesome... but now no vacations (that I know of) for the rest of the year...

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Condolences Web Slinger

About vacations, I'm going to Phillie on the 10th for another Magic GP.
Saw Ransac at the GP in Cinci. He is getting into the judge thing. Great to see some of the CPA doing things in the magic community.
Anyone else gonna be there?