Vacation 2011

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
What was the oldest stuff you sold?
4th or Ice age, just a few packs of those.... 5th Dawn and stuff from that era.
I still have over 5 cases left and a ton of opened stuff I never used or sorted.... ugh..... I am so unmotivated to sort magic cards

Hey, I'm 20 minutes away from Hudson. I could definitely consider that.
are you near Kent, I go there about every two months to play Lord of the Rings RPG.

R

rokapoke

are you near Kent, I go there about every two months to play Lord of the Rings RPG.
Yeah, I'm a professor at the rival school -- The University of Akron -- about 20 minutes away from Kent State. Let me know sometime when you're coming out and we can meet up!

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
You know, I love it. (Assuming this convention takes place during the same time of year as last year) The time when CPA members have a chance to get together (in my neck of the woods, no less) is when I will most assuredly be out of state, performing.

Oh, well, there may be a chance that I don't get hired for that month.

Ransac, cpa trash man

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
I think we are shooting for a late June spot since Origins has moved to May 30-June 3, 2012......
Rokapoe: I am planning on being in Kent the first sat of December... we usually go to dinner after the game.... I'll keep you posted.

R

rokapoke

Let me know if you are attending, I will have a CPA magic event if any of you attend.
I can't guarantee anything, but I am theoretically available that weekend. So count me as a maybe for now.