um,...I got a standard deck I wanna ahow ya

Killer Joe

"Show ya" LOL
OMG! I canNOT believe that I actually want to play in a standard tournament. I have played in two already this past winter; first time I got eliminated after two rounds, I was playing one of those "Event Decks" and then the next time I removed myself from the tournament after the first game of round 1 because my opponent noticed that the event deck I was playing had cards that were no longer tournament legal (it was different deck from last summer).

My collection of cards seriously lacks NEW cards and my knowledge of current standard is extremely limited. So, I thought I'd put together a deck that at the very least I would feel comfortable with:

UW Control (first draft)
7x Plains
10x Island
4x Evolving Wilds
3x Glacial Fortress
1x Kraken's Eye
3x Pristine Talisman
4x Chalice of Life/Death
4x Norn's Annex
4x Mana Leak
4x Dissipate
3x Think Twice
2x Unsummon
2x Vapor Snag
2x Mind Control
3x Day of Judgment
4x Whitesun's Passage
1x Karn Liberated

SB://
4x Cancel
4x Flashfreeze
3x Oblivion Ring
1x Dispatch
1x Celestial Purge
2x Dismember

I am going to replace the Unsummons with 2 more Vapor Snags; I'm getting rid of both Mind Controls for 1 more Pristine Talisman and Day of Judgment and replacing Karn with another Think Twice.

The sideboard is all screwed up because I have no idea what to do but I'm sure the Flasfreezes are staying and the Dismember. I want 4 Divine Offering in there 5 more slots. IDK.

I don't know the local envirnment but of the two tournaments I did attend I saw lots of red, black and green and a few red, white & blue decks.

*cringe*

...any suggestions?
:p

Chalice of Life/Death is my Kill Card.

Killer Joe

We got spam in Japanese!!!
Homepages
Website production
Homepage
Website creation software
Home Seminar
CMS