U/R/B Wizards

G

GauntletKing

Hey everyone. I'm stuck with a few card slots in this deck that need the help of all of the blue expertise around here.

I like balance, so at least 2 solid ways to win, with 2 more "fluke" or "steady pluck" are my choice. Here's the list, I'm open to all suggestions.

Prenote: I was thinking about more focus on the decking theme with a couple more raven guild masters and dragon shadow. let me know

2 tradewind rider
1 raven guild mster
1 merchant of secrets
2 information dealer
1 sage aven
1 mischeivous quanar
1 spy network
1 brain geyser
1 stroke of genius
1 counterspell
1 decree of silence

4 living wall
1 ticking gnomes

2 finkel
3 terminate

1 cabal interrogator
1 reaping the graves
2 lingering death

2 dragon mage
2 reckless embermage
3 lightning bolt

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Well, for decking there's Reef Pirates...

oops, unless you're set on keeping the Wizard creature type... you can reason the Pirates are mercenaries they hired :)

G

GauntletKing

I see the main problem in the deck as lack of attack power until 1 of 2 dragons appears. What "themey" evasive attacking can i add besides more finkels?

I'm sure one of these equip abilities will be a Tawnos' Wand reprint or something. I'm not above using the wand, i just need to be able to deal with big damage prevention.

I cant play wall of tears because i still see too many nekrataals and flametongues.

T

train

there's the unblockables... or cheap flyers... or you could run pingers - that way you don't actually have to attack...

T

train

Suq Ata Firewalker - great against flametongues - and she can bury the nekrataal before leaving...

Of course - you could make your creatures untargetable...