Turn 4 kill in MBC6, no!!!! New bargain!

F

FoundationOfRancor

I was palying my freind on app the other day and this was his deck. Beat me 4th turn. ! hes gonna join CPA and post it but I wanna beat himk to it.

- 4 Food Chain
- 4 Nesting Wurm
- 4 Howling Wolf
- 4 Skyshroud Sentinel
- 4 Llnowar elves
- 4 Rhytic Tutor
- 4 Vamp Tutor
- 4 Avatar of Woe
- 4 Tangle Wire
- 4 Vine Trellis
- 10 Swamp
- 10 Forest

Can you dig how it works? I makes me shudder jsut to think about it...

M

Mikeymike

T1-Forest, Llanowar
T2-Swamp, Food Chain
T3-(depends on which packhunters are in his hand)
Land, Howling Wolf. Sac Wolf for 5 green, cast 2nd, sac for a total of 6, cast 3rd, sac for 7, cast 4th, sac for 8 green.
Cast Nesting Wurm....
Ok I'm lost, all the creatures should be dead by now and maybe there is 1 Avatar of Woe in play. Now I'm dying to see this thing work.

C

Captain Caveman

I may be wrong but I think Food Chain removes the creatures
from the game. If thats the case you cannot fill up your
graveyard to cast an Avatar for BB.

I'm assuming thats the goal.

Caveman

C

Cateran Overlord

Hmm, so does he kill us with avatars or something? Can you give us any more information than that? Damn this is killing me, I've gotta know! :confused:

F

FoundationOfRancor

ok see, Food Chain kill em but it adds mana = to there mana cost + 1. With every time that u cast a pack hunt dude u get it in play. Also filling the graveyard with cretures. Avatar of Woe and 3 nesting wurms (and some other dudes) on turn 3. I was dead turn 4.

C

Captain Caveman

FoR,
I'm still a little confused!

Nesting Wurm
4GG
Creature-Wurm
When Nesting Wurm comes into play, you may search your
library for up to three more Nesting Wurm cards, and put
them into your "hand". If you do so, shuffle your library.

Food Chain
2G
Enchantment
"Remove a creature you control from the game:" Add X
mana of any color to your mana pool, where X is the
removed creatures converted mana cost plus one. This mana
may be spent only to cast creature spells.

ok,
I cast a Wurm, search for three and put them into my hand.
Remove the one in play from the game, netting 7 mana of
any color. Use six mana to cast a Wurm in my hand leaving
one mana. Repeat a few more times netting 4 mana of any
color.

I have no cards in my graveyard but I have four mana to
keep going using other pact hunt guys. Is this the idea?

Thanx,
Caveman

A

Apollo

The creatures are removed from the game, FoR. After all of this, you'll probably end up with a net of 4-6 mana. Doesn't do much. :) Not quite Bargain.

Apollo

F

FoundationOfRancor

Alas, apollo is right. My oppenent (His sn is Gamolen or something like that, he's on the CPA) and me thought Food Chain was "sac a creture:..." Thank god for that it wasnt :). False Alarm everybody...sorry.

L

luke twigger

Out of interest, how would this work with tokens? I guess each token would have a casting cost of 0, hence saccing them to Food Chain would net 1 mana per token? Hmm, I see applications in my Infernal Genesis deck (see recent thread started by me)

Food Chain
2G
Enchantment
"Remove a creature you control from the game:" Add X mana of any color to your mana pool, where X is the removed creatures converted mana cost plus one. This mana may be spent only to cast creature spells.

S

Seeker of Truth

luke twigger:

Yeah, since a token has a converted mana cost of 0, you can sac it to Food Chain to get a mana. But, you can only use the mana to play a creature spell, not activate a creature-generating ability. It has to be a creature card from your hand.