Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
The category is Arts & Entertainment.

What do these three have in common?
  • THAT'S LIFE
  • WITCHCRAFT
  • SOMETHING STUPID

PM your answers by Monday, 9/25 by 7:00 AM EDT. Anyone can join.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Answer: They're songs performed by Frank Sinatra.

Much more of split between people who got it and not. Those who did: EricBess, Lythand, Oversoul, Ransac, sageridder, train

Those who did not: Limited, Melkor, rokapoke, TomB

Scores:

Melkor: 7

EricBess: 6
Oversoul: 6
sageridder: 6
TomB: 6
train: 6

DarthFerret: 5
Mooseman: 5
Ransac: 5
rokapoke: 5
turgy22: 5

Limited: 4
Lythand: 3

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Spiderman said:
Me neither, I would have gotten this wrong too...
Really? It took me a minute to realize it since I'm not a huge fan myself, but I'd have thought that "Something Stupid" and especially "That's Life" were big enough hits to be recognized. I'd never have gotten it if those had been replaced by more obscure songs, like "Witchcraft." And I might not have remembered "Something Stupid" either, but "That's Life" seems like a dead giveaway. Or maybe I just heard the song recently and it was still fresh in my mind...

L

Limited

I've never heard of any of these three songs, but I must admit I couldn't name any song by Sinatra.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Oversoul: Really. Like Limited, I can't name one Sinatra song off the top of my head, even any "big" hits. I may know a tune of his if I hear it, but I wouldn't be able to connect the two right now...

D

DarthFerret

I have successfully avoided everything by Sinatra thus far....

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Actually, Witchcraft is what made me realize the answer immediately. I knew the other two, and then I remembered the singing sword from "Roger Rabbit" singing Witchcraft....... in the style of Sinatra. That was the clinch. :D

Ransac, cpa trash man

E

EricBess

I was in the same boat as Ransac. "Witchcraft" is the one that gave me the guess. The other two were far less familiar to me.

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Ransac said:
Actually, Witchcraft is what made me realize the answer immediately. I knew the other two, and then I remembered the singing sword from "Roger Rabbit" singing Witchcraft....... in the style of Sinatra. That was the clinch. :D
Heh. I hadn't remembered that scene for some reason...