Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
The category is Miscellaneous.

What do these three have in common?
  • A HOBBY SHOP
  • A FASHION SHOW
  • A CAR DEALERSHIP

PM your answers by Monday, 9/18 by 7:00 AM EDT. Anyone can join in.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Answer: They have "models"

Everyone but DF and EricBess got it right, which is Limited, Lythand, Melkor, Mooseman, Oversoul, rokapoke, sageridder, TomB, train, and turgy22

Scores:

Limited: 4
Melkor: 4
Oversoul: 4
sageridder: 4
TomB: 4
train: 4
turgy22: 4

DarthFerret: 3
Mooseman: 3
Ransac: 3
rokapoke: 3

EricBess: 2
Lythand: 2

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
On the challenge, do we each get only one shot at it? I ask because it would foolish to risk two points tomorrow for a slight chance at three points today, but also sort of silly not to go for it if we can get it wrong and try again after the next hint...

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
No, you get one shot per day. So if you don't get it today, you have another chance tomorrow, and one on Wednesday.

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
For some inexplicable reason, I never saw your reply yesterday. I guess it wouldn't have mattered. I'd have guessed, but my answer would have been wrong. How ANYONE got it with only one clue, I have no idea...

R

rokapoke

So, quick question here. I've been playing this as a "you know it or you don't" kind of thing. I was wondering if, say, Google is allowed or not.

E

EricBess

Oversoul said:
For some inexplicable reason, I never saw your reply yesterday. I guess it wouldn't have mattered. I'd have guessed, but my answer would have been wrong. How ANYONE got it with only one clue, I have no idea...
woot woot... ;)

rokapoke said:
So, quick question here. I've been playing this as a "you know it or you don't" kind of thing. I was wondering if, say, Google is allowed or not.
Technically, it's not allowed, but its sort of honor system since there is no way to avoid it. I think its probaby gotten to the point of an individual decision. I like the challenge of trying to think it out myself personally.

Spidey - is there an official rule about googling things?

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
There's no official rule because there's no way it's enforceable.

I would prefer you guys to use your own brainpower and not look it up, because what's the fun in playing if you do? You might as well get the full 25 points (that's what we're playing up to) right off the bat. But I can't stop you, so it's up to you.