Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
The category is Arts & Miscellaneous.

What do these three have in common?
  • KEATON
  • KILMER
  • CLOONEY

PM your answer by Thursday, 9/14 by 7:00 AM EDT. Anyone may join.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Answer: They all played Batman in the movies.

Everyone who tried to answer got it right except Mooseman :(

That's DarthFerret, EricBess, Limited, Lythand, Melkor, Oversoul, Ransac, sageridder, Tomb, train, turgy22

Lythand joins us while rokapoke didn't answer.

Scores:

DarthFerret: 3
Limited: 3
Melkor: 3
Oversoul: 3
Ransac: 3
sageridder: 3
TomB: 3
train: 3
turgy22: 3

EricBess: 2
Mooseman: 2
rokapoke: 2

Lythand: 1

R

rokapoke

Spiderman said:
rokapoke didn't answer.
How retarded am I? I sent the private message to myself by accident. On the plus side, I did enjoy my own comment about how Adam West should've been included.

L

Limited

:D

Once, visiting my parents house, I spent an entire afternoon trying to reach somebody on the phone. Turned out, i was calling my parents number the entire time :(

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Oddly (and funnily) enough, turgy22 also mentioned how West should have been in place of Keaton (I think)....

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
So that would've been West, Kilmer, and Clooney...............

The answer would've been "The actors that played Batman a hell of a lot worse than Keaton".

C'mon guys. Barring the new Batman, Keaton was the best. You know it.

Ransac, cpa trash man

R

rokapoke

Ransac said:
So that would've been West, Kilmer, and Clooney...............

The answer would've been "The actors that played Batman a hell of a lot worse than Keaton".
You're forgetting one thing...

"Nobody messes with Adam We!"

Besides, nothing beats Adam West as Batman. Bat shark repellent? Classic. And then there's always the classic line, "Increase the angstrom force in the vector X." Game, set, match, West.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Maybe..... but that's the TV show. I'm only counting movies. The original Batman movie blew, when compared to the Keaton movies anyway.

Ransac, cpa trash man

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Ha HA HA..... Clooney played Batman???????
I haven't seen any of them since the first Kilmer one and it bite.
The first Keaton was good, but only because of the Joker...... the second one was horrible.
At least West was trying to be funny and entertaining, the others were try to hard to be serious........

Camp rules, everytime......

R

rokapoke

Ransac said:
Maybe..... but that's the TV show. I'm only counting movies.
To the uninitiated, it may seem that Adam West was only in a television show. But as you can see here (and hopefully soon on DVD), it was also a classic campy movie.

And Mooseman speaks truth. While the post-Keaton Batmen have tried and failed to play a serious role (though Bale isn't too bad), Adam West played a purposefully cheesy Batman. No contest. Adam West.