Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Use a Post Office Box address

• Stop trading online altogether

• Total voters
R

rkoelsch

I have to make a decision. Do I continue having cards sent to work? Or even continue trading online at all? My work has instituted a new policy. Any hand written letters are being opened and the contents examined. The envelopes are then stapled and the mail delivered. While I can understand why the policy has been instated I now have to decide what I will do about it. While I don't think that anything will come up missing, it is another inconvience. Am looking for others input. Please feel free to let me know what you think. Thanks

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I don't know your history of why you're using your work address anyway, so if your home address is inconvenient, probably a PO box is the next best thing.

Of course, you need to pay (I think) to use one so this is only worth it if you trade alot or don't care about the cost.

Otherwise, keep the work address and cross your fingers; I don't know if Magic cards would raise any flags though.

R

Rando

If you keep using your work address, be sure no one sends you Plauge Spores, Army of Allah or Jihad!

Ha ha, was that not funny?:p

H

Hetemti

Engineered Plague would be unwise, as well.

I'd just go to P.O.Box or Home or even a trusted friend or something. There are always options.

I

Istanbul

I similarly recommend against Disease Carrier, Plague Spitter, and Death Bomb.

Home address. It's what I use.

R

rkoelsch

So it is go back to Home address. The verdict is in. Thanks