Tradeing @ MOTL

F

Firestorm

I"ve noticed that RKoelsh and Magicman_Moe are over there. You guys want to exchance referances? My name over there is ShivanChicken23(Firestorm was taken...). Anywho, LMK both of you and anyone else who is over there; it is to all our benifit.

H

Hetemti

I'm reg'ed, but I've never bothered with getting any refs. `¡:-j

R

Riva Iron-Grip

i'm over there, but there WAY too many ppl there. i'll post up a topic, and in 5 mins it will be 2 pages away by then. it sux too bad. sorry tho.

C

Child of Gaea

I have found MOTL to be one of the best places to trade online, if not THE best. I have seen new members become discouraged though. Until you build up a decent reflists like this:
www.magictraders.com/reflists/Child_of_Gaea.html
it can suck because odds are you will 90% of the time have to send first even if that person has hardly any refs of there own.
I am one of the lucky ones, and after over 2 years of trading there, I have not been ripped once. Try it!

Oh, and Firestorm, I will be happy to trade refs with you, because if I am not mistaken, we did trade once before? If it twasn't you than it must have been rkoelsch's name that lit the bulb in my head.

Child

M

magicman_moe

oh hey i didnt know that you went over there!

and i think ive replied at a post or two over there!

oh hey dude, check out off topic and look in the cpa reality voting post i left you a message man, well in addition to my post there heheh