This is an old deck I thought I'd share.

R

rkoelsch

This is not a tournament quality deck. Just a fun deck with one purpose, turn your opponents cards green. The Legends are there for kill. Favorite trick- attack with a lured Aisling Leprechan, after blocking is assigned use Maze of Ith to remove him from combat.

Creatures
4- Aisling Leprechauns
2- Kelsinko Rangers
2- Elvish Healers
4- Bird's of Paradise
1- Sir Shandlar of Eberyn
1- Kaysa
1- Autumn Willow
1- Rofellos, Llanowar Emissary
1- Mirri, Cat Warrior
1- Jasmine Boreal

Spells
2- Enlightened Tutors
2- Worldly Tutors
4- Hurricanes
4- Lifelaces
4- Crop Rotation
2- COP Green
1- Worship
2- Lures
2- Green Ward

12-Forests
4-Plains
4-Savannah
1- Maze of Ith
1- Yavimaya Hollow
1- Karakas
1- Gaea's Cradle

[Edited by rkoelsch on August 2nd, 2000 at 10:02 AM]

M

Mikeymike

Man, I feel like a putz, there are 8 cards in your deck I've never heard of.
Aisling Leprechauns
Kelsinko Rangers
Sir Shandlar of Eberyn
Jasmine Boreal

I don't know if any of these guys turns your opponents lands into forests (Gaea's Liege, Deepwood Elder can), but if they do toss in a few Lumbering Satyrs to phunk stuff up. He also works VERY NICELY with worship.

Also, maybe 1 or 2 Overruns to finish the job.

So, Maze of Ith huh? Realize that I have lost all respect for you! J/K. Actually my friend now runs 4 in his deck b/c its unrestricted, yay. At least your using it for a novel idea, thicket basilisk and lure works nicely too with the Maze.

R

rkoelsch

The Leprechaun was a Legends common. It is a green 1/1 for G its ability is whenever he blocks or becomes blocked he turns the creatures green. So I would maze him. Put a Green ward on him. As I said the purpose was to turn a his creatures green. The Kelsinko Ranger is a white 1/1 for W that gives green creatures first strike if I remember correctly. The other 2 are green/white legends 1 is 4/7 the other 4/5.

D

Dune Echo

I love this idea. Great fun deck man. You should submit this kind of thing in our next deck contest. Keep up the submissions!