Survivor: Day 8

T

The Magic Jackal

The cutoff will be made at the final 5 people.

First a list of all the players:

Player/Points

Istanbul/2
Jaws10387/2
Foundation of Rancor/2
Child of Gaea/0
Duel/0
Volradon/0
Duster/0
Spiderman/0
The Devil565/0

*Rancor is not eligible to answer the question.

*If you think you know the answer, post it, and who you want to kick off. BE CAREFUL, if you get the question wrong, then the person you said that you wanted to be kicked off will be aware that you wanted him/her to be kicked off and might want vengence. Play it safe.

* Each person gets only one guess. Do not post more than once after you have posted your guess. When someone has gotten the correct answer, you may post as much as you like. I am enforcing this rule so we don't get a lot of spam.

*If you are not involved in the game please do not post or make a guess.

Here it is:

I am the center of gravity, hold a capital situation in Vienna, and as I am foremost in every victory, am allowed by all to be invaluable. Though I am invisible, I am clearly seen in the midst of a river. I could name three who are in love with me and have three associates in vice. It is vain that you seek me for I have long been in heaven yet even now lie embalmed in the grave. What am I?

Good luck.

D

Duel

V
and isty is gone

[Duel, Isty has more points then you, so you can't knock him out. Choose again. -Ed]

T

The Magic Jackal

wow, good job Duel. I thought It would take awhile for someone to get that one, oh well. You still need to pick someone.

Ed Sullivan

CPA Founder, Web Guy
Staff member
MJ - I'm not playing, but I think there should be a little clarification here for those who are playing :)

First off, sorry if this was already answered, but I've been wondering.

Say Player A has 1 point, and Player B has 0.

If Player B gets it right, can he knock out Player A? I mean, if you add the point to his total, THEN knock out a player, A and B have the same amount of points.

If you do it the other way, then he can't.

Just wonderin'...

T

The Magic Jackal

The person who gets the question correctly will get to choose and kick someone out of the game. THEN they will get a point.
so if you have 1 point and you answer correctly, you kick someone out, then get a point.

IF I decide to do any more of these (which I may) I would change it to the person who got the question right can't answer the next one, and can't be kicked out on the next on either. I think this would be a little fairer. That way what happened to Zadok couldn't happen again. The reason I have the rule that you can't answer the next question is to reduce the chance of someone answering all of the questions. But then they can easily be picked off during the next round. I overlooked this problem before, and I apoligize to Zadok for having this happened to him.

I

Istanbul

Since Duel appears to be unwilling to change his target, I'll guess "the letter 'V'", and target Duel. (If that's okay.)

T

The Magic Jackal

nope, duel got it right first, If he hasn't replied by tomorrow, I'll randomly choose someone w/ 0 points.

D

Duel

Look at my post. I targeted instanbul.

Fine, fine. I target Child of Gaea.

T

The Magic Jackal

Very well, The Child will be gone. I haven't seen him around lately, so I don't think he'll mind.