SuperBowl XLV

R

rokapoke

Alas, my poor Bears!

But here's hoping they lost to the World Champions.

D

DarthFerret

Never gonna happen Moose. Rodgers gonna show them what a REAL QB can do.

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
What, Is he gonna break his foot and get his nose busted, but still lead his team to victory?
I don't see that happening........
If he is gonna lose the game and whine about an injury, then I guess that is a "real" QB ala, Brady......

Killer Joe

Truth be told Rogers had a great year, great stats and has a promising career in the NFL and hopefully for Packer fans, as a GB Packer.
That said, he he and his team lack the experience of being in the SuperBowl. making it is one feat; WINNING is entirely a different feat.
The Steelers have a coach that already won the SuperBowl, a 2 time SuperBowl QB and several veteran members who've been there several times also.
It ain't gonna be a walk in the park for either team and hell, with any luck, whoever wins it will be a GREAT game,......I just think the Steelers will eek out a win by 3. That's my call.

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Hail to the champ.... PACKERS

That was a great Super Bowl, even though the Steelers lost... oh well, at least a great team and organization.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Even though the Steelers lost (already a wonderful night), I though it was actually a pretty poor game. The Steelers were definitely the dominating force of the game, playing hard for all 4 quarters. The Packers, on the other hand, played for the 1st and 4th quarters and fell asleep in between. It wasn't even fun to watched for half the game.

Ransac, cpa trash man