Stupid Green Resurgence

I

I8Piggo

I'll be brief here. This is a Stupid Green Deck. The idea here is to use Stampeding Wildebeasts drawback to your advantage by reusing utility creatures. I noticed that since the cost isn't targeted, it works very well with Blastoderm. And since it happens at the beginning of you upkeep, it is also very nice with echo creatures like Deranged Hermit. This inspired me to design a post-nemesis Stupid Green deck.

"Verde y Enojado"
T1.x/T1.5/T1 Legal (I think)

4 Stampeding Wildebeasts
4 Deranged Hermit
4 Blastoderm
2 Spike Weaver
2 Spike Feeder
4 Wall of Blossoms
4 Wall of Roots
4 Llanowar Elves
2 Uktabi 'Tang
2 Survival of the Fittest
4 Creeping Mold
4 Eladamri's Vineyard
4 Treetop Village
2 Dust Bowl
2 Gaea's Cradle
12 Forest

SB:
2 Uktabi Orangutan
1 Woodripper
4 Carpet of Flowers
2 Spike Feeder
2 Desert Twister
4 [Empty Slots]

Note that I designed this deck without a model of the original Stupid Green, and I have nowhere to test it, so it is probably gonna be a little clanky. Suggestions please!

-Daniel
"The Durango-95 purred away real horrorshow - a nice,
warm vibraty feeling all through your guttiwuts. Soon
it was trees and dark, my Brothers, with real country dark.
We fillied around for a while with other travellers of the
night, playing hogs of the road. Then we headed west,
what we were after now was the old surprise visit, that
was a real kick and good for laughs and lashings of the
old ulta violent."
-Stanley Kubrik,
A Clockwork Orange

K

krichaiushii

I have only recently gotten my second through fourth Stampeding Wildebeests, but have always thought that Titania's Chosen would be hilarious in a stupid green deck. Hunting Moa, as well. The Hermit Druid is almost too expensive to cast every turn. ALMOST...

What if you kept bouncing Hunting Moas and putting the counters on your Wildebeests? You would soon have huge tramplers... or a great big target for the latest version of Unsummon or Terror... but still. ;)

Concordant Crossroads? That way, you get an extra turn out of the Blastoderms before the bounce or fade away.

I

I8Piggo

Yeah. I had Hunting Moa in there until I realized that Blastoderm would work. The Deranged Hermits are powerful even if you don't pay the echo, so I figure it's worth keeping four of 'em around. Maybe one should go out for a Moa. I would most certainly put Titania's Chosen in for a multiplayer game. Heh heh heh. Skyshroud Behemoth and Aboroth are really tempting, just because of their huge size, but neither is very practical.