Strip Magic: The NAUGHTY Gathering

U

urzas_mistress

tee hee i started a fire. made rules for stip magic and everything. well it HAD to be done, with strip poker out there and all...

http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/stripmagic

i submitted the rules and link to thedojo, and tuna posted an article about it on the front page. woo hoo! it was SO FUNNY.

so what do you guys think about strip magic? ;-) if you go to the link you can check out the rules and everything. lol!
i'll include the rules here anyway:

the rules are based on the current legal cards. no new cards for strip magic need be made,
unless wizards of the coast decides to get funky and make a "strip magic" expansion, similar
to unglued. all wizards of the coast rules apply, such as what is banned or restricted in what
format, etc. strip magic rules are merely layered over the rules already present.

so, here are the present tournament rules. of course for casual play you may do what you
wish:

1. Legal State of Dress.
*Both players must wear footwear. All footwear is legal, with the following clarifications:
~ Shoes and socks count as one article of
clothing. This is to ease confusion of sandles. Likewise, stockings and dress shoes count as
one article.
* Both players must wear an undershirt or bra.
* Both players must wear a shirt.
* Both players must wear underwear.
* Both players must wear jeans.
* If a player wears a dress, he/she must expose the top or bottom portion of his/her body as
dictated by his/her opponent. (ie Bring top of dress down to lap if a shirt is lost or, bring
bottom of dress up if pants are lost.) If the player is wearing a blouse and skirt, then shirt
pants rules apply.

2. Instead of life total, one has points. The loss of four points in any situation justifies the
removal of an article of clothing. Nothing may prevent this removal of clothing because it is a
rule, not a spell or effect or ability. Removal of articles is at 4 point intervals. 16, 12, 8, 4, 0.
When a player drops to zero points, that player must remove all clothing.

2. Life gain also works in 4 point intervals. When a life gain ability brings you to a four point
interval you may put back on the piece of clothing of your choice. (ie A person at 10 life
casts healing balm. They are now at 15, so they now may put back on an article of clothing.)

3. Discard has no effect upon clothing.

4. In the event that a player runs out of cards and the game is over, that player must remove
all clothing.

5. Poison has no effect upon clothing. In the event that a player dies by poison, that player
must remove all clothing.

6. In the event that a player condedes defeat, that player must remove all clothing.

7. In the event that the game ends in a draw, both players must remove all clothing.

p.s. i'm new to the CPA. i saw it on the magic news website. so happiness to be here! ^_^

M

Mikeymike

It sounds like fun, however I have no desire to see my group mates naked (considering they are all male). But I can imagine, yes, a world without Congregate :D.

A

Apollo

Maybe if I ever get a girlfriend that plays...

But the people that I play with... ugh. I'm gonna have nightmares about that.

U

Ura

*laughs and grins*

this could be alot of fun, unfortunatly I don't know any female magic players, at least not around here, so this variant will have to go in the rules book for now. :)

*cringes at the mere thought of some of his magic playing friends trying this format*

D

Duel

We already went through that concept a while back, with someone named Master. The basic agreement is that it's a good idea, except for group games, and nobody should play white weenie.

T

TheDevil565

With a topic such as this . . . I need to reveal some information about myself. I know FoundationOfRancor and all them. Theyre my friends. And I have a question for them . . . Doesn't Susan play magic?

F

FoundationOfRancor

(susan will never strip for you...you DEVIL...)