Star Wars and Young Jedi

B

Baron Sengir

Anyone else play these games in addition to Magic? Or are Ihsan's Shade and I the only ones?

I remain
The Baron
By the pricking of my thumbs, something wicked this way comes

T

terzarima

I can name about 5 people beside myself who play it (I've kind of dropped out of it)but mainly its the star wars fanantics who continue to play it.

I've never really played Young Jedi, doesn't appeal to me terribly

S

Sammy Dead-O

I played Star Wars briefly when it first came out (before I played Magic, actually), but I never got all that into it. I bought a Death Star II Light Side deck recently, so I'm thinking about trying it again. Reading about it over the course of the past few years, however, has just kind of made me confused about some of the newer rules/card types.

I have a few Young Jedi cards, and I play it occasionally. I got my niece and nephew some decks, and they seem to like it. It's fun; it's just that there are a lot of games competing for my time.

If anyone wants to find a quick, CCG-style game to play with young or inexperienced gamers, you should check out the Star Wars: Episode I boxed card game. It can be found pretty cheap now (I think I paid around $11 for mine a while back), and it's a lot of fun.

G

Gerode

I played Star Wars CCG for a while, but I didn't know many other people who played, and it seemed to be a more expensive game than Magic.