Square+Enix Merging?!? HOLY $&*#!

Ferret

Staff member
BLASHPHEMY!!!!

I thought it was bad enough when Square and Disney colaborated to make Kingdom Hearts, but now the Square name that I have loved since I played my first (of six) Final Fantasy titles will be no more? Blasphemy, I tell you!

-Ferret

"...definitely, a sign of the apocalypse!"

T

train

*Random Coat addict begins roaming the CPA shouting and with signs on his front and back saying: "The end is coming, Bring out your dead..."*:)

W

WickedBoy6

Actually, I hoped this would happen, but not in the way I wanted. I loved Enix games ever since Dragon Warrior series on the NES and SoulBlazer & ActRaiser on the SNES. They were my fave games before...you guessed it...Square decided to release FFVI (FF3). The only sad thing I see is:

"Officially, Square is being disbanded and Enix will be absorbing the company's assets and liabilities..."

I always thought Square would be the dominant RPG entity...Ah well. Good luck to the partnership...but please...no crappy games. I don't think my heart could stand another ActRaiserII or final Fantasy: Mystic Quest (Good games in thier own right, but not what I expected).

Ferret

Staff member
Actually, I found out some good news about the name change:

Read Me

At least part of the name will be there...

-Ferret

"ENIX presents Final Fantasy XII???" I don't think so...