Site down on Friday, 2/9

Killer Joe

Good LORD! Put yer arms down I can't take the ~smell~ anymore.... :p

unless, of course, you LIKE holding hands :eek:

Day 3: The Body Cavity Search!!!! :rolleyes:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Wait a minute, maybe "FREE PARIS HILTON" means that anyone can have her for free.... Or that is what KJ dreams of.......

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Apparently, KJ offered himself as a prostitute to many a guard, because she's already been released.... :(

Ransac, cpa trash man

Killer Joe

Paris Hilton released from jail, gets ankle bracelet and home confinement

By Associated Press
Article Launched: 06/07/2007 06:39:20 AM PDT

Paris Hilton was released from a Los Angeles County jail early today after only serving five days of her more than three-week sentence for violating probation in an alcohol-related reckless driving case.
The 26-year-old hotel heiress was sent home fitted with an ankle bracelet and must remain confined to her home for 40 days, according to sheriffs spokesman Steve Whitmore.
Hilton checked into the Century Regional Detention Facility in suburban Los Angeles just after 11:30 p.m. Sunday to serve 23 days.
Hilton had surrendered to authorities with little fanfare after a surprise appearance at the MTV Movie Awards, where she worked the red carpet in a strapless designer gown.
"I am trying to be strong right now," she told reporters at the time. "I'm ready to face my sentence. Even though this is a really hard time, I have my family, my friends and my fans to support me, and that's really helpful."
Hilton was housed in the "special needs" unit of the 13-year-old jail, separate from most of its 2,200 inmates. The unit contains 12 two-person cells reserved for police officers, public officials, celebrities and other high-profile inmates. She didn't have a cellmate.
After she checked in Sunday, Whitmore said Hilton's demeanor was helpful.
"She was focused; she was cooperative," he said.
Hilton's lawyer, Richard A. Hutton, said Monday after his client's first night in jail that she was doing well under the circumstances.
"She's using this time to reflect on her life, to see what she can do to make the world better and hopefully, in my opinion, to change the attitudes that exist about her among many people," Hutton said after visiting Hilton.
The 13-year-old jail, a two-story concrete building next to train tracks and beneath a bustling freeway, has been an all-female facility since March 2006. It's located in an industrial area about 12 miles southeast of downtown Los Angeles.
When she was sentenced May 4, Superior Court Judge Michael T. Sauer ruled that she would not be allowed any work release, furloughs or use of an alternative jail or electronic monitoring in lieu of jail.
Sheriff's officials had said she would serve about 23 days of her 45 day sentence behind bars because of state rules allowing shorter sentences for good behavior.
Officers arrested Hilton in Hollywood on Sept. 7. In January, she pleaded no contest to the reckless-driving charge and was sentenced to 36 months of probation, alcohol education and $1,500 in fines.
She was pulled over by California Highway Patrol on Jan. 15. Officers informed Hilton she was driving on a suspended license and she signed a document acknowledging she was not to drive. She then was pulled over by sheriff's deputies on Feb. 27, at which time she was charged with violating probation.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
When she was sentenced May 4, Superior Court Judge Michael T. Sauer ruled that she would not be allowed any work release, furloughs or use of an alternative jail or electronic monitoring in lieu of jail.
So... how come she got released?