Shipwrecked - card 11

E

EricBess

And the bidding stops once again at 4 gems, with rkoelsch stopping the bids this time.

Gerode: Strike
rkoelsch: Stop
Spiderman: Stop
Jigglypuff: Pass

With a well timed pass, Gerode pulls off the bid and is now inches away from the finish line. I must point out, however, that the game is not over. Gerode still needs to manage to score another card.

Current turn: Spiderman (2 income)

Gems/Resources (color-points-income):
Gerode: 5 / Lean-to (tan-20-2), People (purple-50-0), Stream (blue-40-1), Fruit (green-30-1) (140 pts)
rkoelsch: 10 / Lizard (purple-20-2), Rats (green-20-2) (40 pts)
Spiderman: 12 / Cricket (purple-10-2) (10 pts)
Jigglypuff: 9 / Wild Boar (green-50-0) , Bugs and Slugs (green-10-2), Cave (tan-30-1) (90 pts)

Sold Resources: none

Bidding this round will be for an Artesian Well (blue-50-0). Lots of points. Lots of value. No income. The only other water resource currently in play is Gerode's Stream. Since this would push him over 150 points, that shouldn't matter unless this round somehow goes to a bidlock.

Bids are due Wednesday, May 1.

J

Jigglypuff

EDIT: Never mind. Sorry! Can a mod delete this please?

(- Steve -)

E

EricBess

Not sure what you wrote Jigglypuff, but everyone has submitted already, so it shouldn't matter if anyone saw it... ;)

R

rkoelsch

You were going suggest collusion against Gerode. I know it j/k:D

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
See, this is why I'm supposed to close the thread (if Jigglypuff did post his bids here), but since there's not two separate threads for results and new rounds, I thought it'd be nice to post reactions. Oh well, hopefully no harm done.

E

EricBess

I hadn't really though of making a separate thread for results. Problem is, most of the information would go in both threads anyway. It's nice to be able to see the current status and how the current round was affected and it is necessary to see what everyone currently has to know how to bid for the new round.

I don't think any harm was done. I think we can keep it the way it is...