Saddam Savagery

N

Notepad

Hey orgg, your link was broken when I tried to click on it.

But there is a saddam pic in my Sloppy Shuffle thread. Isn't he sooo cute? ;) (for added cinicism, right click the image to see what I named it...if it kept the name)

Is this gonna be a Saddam Capture discussion thread. If it is:

-Cool they caught the guy.
-He should get a just and totally legal trial like any other person would.
-Bush should still be forced to give him congigal visits...

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
The link worked for me.

Not much to say. Good they got him but don't expect too much in terms of lessening of attacks, especially if he wasn't involved like the military says he wasn't (from what it looks like).

E

EricBess

You could be right, Spidey, but I think there may be some improvement. The only thing better than a dead martyr is a presumed dead martyr. The knowledge that Saddam might be alive and supporting your cause probably counted for something with these people. Now that he has been captured and is pretty much cooperating, they may loose some of their vehemence.

At least, we can hope so.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Read more of the those and (obviously) it's hard to say. Now the military says documents were found with Saddam linking him to some insurgency efforts and those might lessen. However, some are fighting for nationalist reasons, not for Saddam, so Saddam's capture wouldn't have much of an effect on those attacks. It's just hard to say.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
It had the potential to be political (and started to with SeFRo's first reply) so I decided to move it anyway :)

N

Notepad

There I go, causing trouble just because I felt like spamming the boards again. Yeah, Nightstalkers forgot to shoot me with the tranquilizers again so I'm on the loose!!!

Say, anybody got any pinups of Saddam?