Rock Band!

A

Almindhra

If you have not picked this up yet, I suggest you do so, ladies and gents. I have it for the 360 and I'm trying to play drums on it. I love rocking out to these songs.

Look me up if you want to play together or battle, however that works... XBox Live tag is Sinch.

E

EricBess

We looked at that in the store. The Guitar part was really clunky. The drum seems cool, but my son wouldn't relinquish the sticks, so I didn't get a chance to try it.

All in all, I think it needs work. Maybe Rock Band 2 will be smoother. Meanwhile, I'll stick to Guitar Hero. I have a Wii, so it's not really relevant for me right now anyway.

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
I already had a rock band...... Now I just have a few songs to listen to.....
hmmmmmm........ yes, it's sad......

T

train

it'll be right after "ballet star" ransac...

We're just now looking at buying a gaming console, so hopefully stuff like this will be something we try - at least for the "active" gaming bit that it and the wii systems are pushing now...

A

Almindhra

This game is amazing, and the replay value is insane. Many modes to go through, playing with your buds and playing online. Plus the leaderboards make you want to strive harder and be the best.

Guitar takes some getting used to, but the drums are so much fun. Definately the star of the band.