Rochester Draft?

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Is anyone up to do a draft?
This one would be easy as the even the person generating the booster pack can play.

Melkor

I would definitely like to be Particularly because there aren't enough drafts and games going on in this forum.

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
I could use more drafting experience, but if it's a set I don't know very well, I should probably abstain so that I don't slow things down...

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Oversoul said:
I could use more drafting experience, but if it's a set I don't know very well, I should probably abstain so that I don't slow things down...
Pick a block, I don't really care as I'm really bad at drafting..... look at what I drafted for your draft.....

Urza's?

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Mooseman said:
look at what I drafted for your draft
Hey, that looks a lot like what I would have drafted. And at least you beat DF!

As for what block, how about Rath? I've never drafted it before, but it's one of my favorite blocks. If it turns out that it's actually a bad block for drafts, we can do a different one...

D

DarthFerret

I will jump in on this too...my time is starting to free up a bit (if you cannot tell by how much more I am posting in my other games now!)

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
One at a time, each player opens a booster pack (generates) and reveals them to every player. They then select a card and it moves in order until the last person to select a card from that pack selects two and it continues in reverse order until all cards are drafted. Do this for all packs in the draft.

Example:
Melkor opens a pack and lists them.
Drafts picks
Melkor
Spiderman
MM
DF
Oversoul
Ransac
EB
Limited
Limited
EB
Ransac
Oversoul
DF
MM
Spiderman

Now Spiderman opens a pack and it continues with Spiderman drafting first and Melkor getting the two picks together.

As you see, the pack you open only yields you one card if we have 8 players.

Everyone knows everyone else's cards.

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Here is the list of players so far
MM
Spidey
DF
Oversoul
Ransac
Melkor

We could use two more

Do you want this to be single elimination or Swiss like Oversouls draft?

B

BigBlue

I don't have enough time, or I'd play... I would hate to hold up games.