• Start date
B

Budget Player Cadet

Life 4WWWW
Rare
Creature-Incarnation
6/1
Flying
Whenever a creature you control is dealt damage, you gain that much life.
Creatures you control get +0/+5.

Corruption 4BBBB
Rare
Creature-Incarnation
7/5
Fear
Whenever a spell or ability you control deals damage to your opponent and causes you to gain life, you may force each other player to sacrifice a creature.

Knowledge 4BuBuBuBu
Rare
Creature-Incarnation
6/6
Shelled
Each time that a creature you control would deal combat damage, you may prevent that damage and draw that many cards.

Might 4GGGG
Rare
Creature-Incarnation
7/7
Trample
Whenever a creature you control deals damage, put that many +1/+1 counters on it.

Brutality 4RRR
Rare
Creature-Incarnation
8/4
Haste
Whenever a source other than a card named Brutality you control would deal damage, you lose X life, where X is the amount of damage dealt, then Brutality deals X damage to the recipient of that damage.

I know that this last one is just begging for an infinity combo, but I think that these are pretty cool incarnations.

There is a god in Dælith...

Seirusa, Lord of the Dragons
Rare
Deity-Creature
20/20
Shelled, Indestructible, Haste, Trample, Flying, Double Strike, Fear
Seirusa can only be played through his own abilities.
If it is the twentieth turn or later, you may pay 10BBBuBuGGRRWW minus one mana of any color for each creature you tap to bring Seirusa into play
If you control five or more dragons with at least five different colors, you may play Seirusa, Lord of the Dragons without paying his mana cost.
Damage from Seirusa cannot be prevented.
“Start praying.”

Seirusa’s response 4WW
Uncommon
Sorcery
Destroy all creatures. They can’t be regenerated.
Don’t mess with a god. Especially not with a dragon god.

You may wonder: What the OINK? The thing is, it is a non-rare wrath. I would love that! A really budget wrath!

Wrath of Seirusa 4WW
Rare
Instant
Split second
Destroy all creatures. They can’t be regenerated.
What did I tell you?

Now this is just too cool. An instant-speed, hard to counter Wrath is really good against decks that want to win with Manlands. (Legacy, i'm looking at you!).

M

Modus Pwnens

Have you heared of balance? This time, I don't mean the card, but why do all your spells cost at least 6 mana to play?

B

Budget Player Cadet

Ransac said:
Was ist "shelled?"

Ransac, cpa trash man
My translation mistake, it's actually shroud.

Modus Pwnens said:
Have you heared of balance? This time, I don't mean the card, but why do all your spells cost at least 6 mana to play?
Those aren't all of them, but I have serious trouble designing cheap, decent commons, My range is really the high-powered, late-game spells. Seirusa is the most expensive one, though.