proposal?

L

lilpinhead

ive been told of a magic card that proposes marriage??? can this be true or is it just my friends idea of a sick joke...if it is really a card then i think thats kinda neat...if your proposee plays magic that is...my g/f does...shes always kicking my butt....anyways, any info (or non-info) you have on this ??card?? would be cool. thanks

T

Thrash Golem

There is a card called Proposal, Richard Garfield used it to propose to his wife.. took him 7 games to actually get it out :)

There's also a card called Splendid Genesis, I have no idea why it was made but its about as rare as Proposal.

U

Ura

Proposal was made by Richard garfield to propose to his wife Lily. As Thrash said, it took 7 games for him to get it out. Wouldn't it have sucked if insted of reading it she instinctivly countered the card. :)

Splendid Genesis was also made by Richard in honor or the birth of Lily and his first child. :)

Z

Zadok001

Can you imagine sitting there for seven games trying to get that thing out? Oh, man... The poor guy probably was on the verge of a heart attack by the time he played it. Nerve, that takes a LOT of nerve... I would've been shaking like a leaf...

L

lilpinhead

man, thats so cool...what a great way to propose...thatnks guys.

M

Mundungu

That must be when he thought that library manipulation cards wouldnt be THAT bad after all :)

Maybe when the tutors came to be :)