Prophecy?

T

Teferi

What the h*** was the point of this book?!

any1 ANYONE have any clue, this thing was trash

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

i have no idea, but wasn't rayne decapitated by greel, utimately leading to Barrin's little pyro episode on tolaria, well after hanna died too

C

Cateran Emperor

I enjoyed reading Prophecy, but when I was done I realized that I couldn't remember what happened. After reading it a second time, it still really made no sense. The Keldons went on a silly berserk rampage (that's what Keldons do best ;) ), the Avatars didn't show up, the black card in the Prophecy set have practically no development here (did Shauku have something to do with all this? I couldn't tell you, but she apparently has an Agent who's Revelling or some such thing), Rayne died, Barrin went ballistic on Greel (also someone I have no idea where he came from or why), and then it just kind of stopped.

Some Jamuraan prisoner was apparently the focus, but I have no idea why as he didn't do too many interesting things.

In conclusion, Prophecy was a guide to the culture and daily life of the Keldons. That's apparently the focus of the bulk of the book.

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

so, you could get as much from the flavor texts as you could from the book