Pokemon Deck

T

Turtlewax Joe

I got bored with Pokemon around Gym 2 and am geting back into it because it's ALMOST as adictive as Magic. Any ways the favorite archtypes are still on top around here along with an ever-growing amount of 8 year old decks and sneasles.
THE DECK:

(Beat Sticks)
4x Erika's Jiggypuff-First turn kill
4x Scyther-Best poke ever
1x Electabuzz-All around great poke for Raindance esp.
2x Chansey-Always against Wiggly decks and as a finisher

(Trainers)
4x Bill-Why did everyone abandon it?
1x Challenge!-to get pokes out and about
3x Oak-no one ever really caight on to to Elm around here so Oak is a perfect staple for every deck
3x CPU search-Best card ever made for the game
2x Item finder-self explanitory in my enviorment
4x PPower-Neccessary for the turn 1 kill
3x Eco Gym-no da
4x RSA-SOOOOOO good! I would usually use Lass for Synergy with oak
3x Gust of Wind
4x Energy Removal-get rid of DCE
1x NGR-1 is a staple for every deck

(energy)
4x DCE
1x Rainbow
3x Electric
9x Grass

What do you think.....is it fit for a hero's return?

H

Hetemti

Scyther is obviously a Sliver, so we work with that.
4x Scyther
4x Muscle Sliver
1x Clot Sliver
2x Crystline Sliver

Trainers
Bill-Why did everyone abandon it? <—Because he had his brains replaced with tater-tots. Out with Bill and in with 4x Armadillo Cloak.
1x Challenge!-to get pokes out and about <— They need some exercise.
Oak-no one ever really caight on to to Elm around here so Oak is a perfect staple for every deck <—Crystaline will make MoO useless...3x Overrun is better cuz it won't target.
3x CPU search-Best card ever made for the game <—Whatever you say. I'd go with a AncesRecall and 2 FoF
2x Item finder-self explanitory in my enviorment <—I'd use Vamiric and Consultation.
PPower-Neccessary for the turn 1 kill <—First turn kill will just make Pokébabies cry. Swap in Lotus, MindTwist, and for Ante fun, Bronze Tablet and Rebirth.
3x Eco Gym-no da (I tried to translate that, but all I got was "something, something's exchange"; so I can't help you here.)
RSA-SOOOOOO good! I would usually use Lass for Synergy with oak <—Berzerk had better synergy with Oaks. But once Crystaline hits, it's impotent too. I'd just run Diabolic Edict to keep them from blocking, rather than just trying to Win More.
Gust of Wind <—Wheel of Fortune and two more FoF will work plenty fine.
4x Energy Removal-get rid of DCE <—Since you aren't worried about artifacts, Aura Blast would give you card advantage.
1x NGR-1 is a staple for every deck <—Absoultly

(energy)
4x DCE
1x Thran Foundry
2x Badlands
4x Savanah
2x Volcanic Island
2x Tropical Island
2x Bayou

I think this will fix your mana base...but watchout for Price of Progress.

T

Turtlewax Joe

I realize Pokemon is really dopey but i seem to be spending to much money on Magic and I don't have to on pokemon. Can I get any serious opinions about this deck IF ANYONE AROUND HERE PLAYS?
Just admit it....you already know you have a problem!;)