peace talks

K

KaVu_LoRd

Peace talks 2WW
instant
chose one; opponent gains 5 life, You may Counter target spell, ot you lose 5 life and destroy target perminent, or target opponent gains 20 life, you draw 10 cards.
any spells or abilities that redirect this loss/gain of life cannot effect Peace talks.

J

Jigglypuff

Sorry, but there is already a card named Peace Talks:

Peace Talks
1W
Sorcery
This turn and next turn, players skip their combat phases and can't target permanents or players with spells or activated abilities. (Triggered abilities are unaffected.)

Maybe someone else can come up with a better name, I'm no good at making up card names.

(- Steve -)

T

TylersOnFire

yeah so i dont know if i like the idea of white having access to a counterspell...i do like the permanent destroying ability though. just out of curiousity why are you getting the blue-style abilities from and putting them all in a white spell. hehe or are you trying to be a rebel :cool: and break free from the laws of what colors should have certain kinds of spells...i can just see it now: red enchantment destruction, blue direct damage....hehe i love. ok so its past somebody's bed time :p