Otarian Idol

• Thread starter Shiro, Time Devourer
  • Start date
S

Shiro, Time Devourer

If the 3 American Idol judges judged creatures based on their abilities, what would they say?

Ex:

Phage the Untouchable:

Randy: Well I dunno. You got expensive taste, but it looks like you're well worth it, dawg. Your abilities are ALL that! But try to be a little less risque. It really seems to hinder the skills I know you have. :rolleyes:

Paula: ^_^ I loved it. It was beautiful. You blow the competion away. And about your delivery, it shouldn't be too hard to work around that, I know you can do it. :p

Simon: Phage the Untouchable? More like Phage the UNPLAYABLE. The way you present yourself, you seem ready to tear the head off anyone who doesn't like your most outrageous style. And for God's sake put on some shoes and a bigger top. Anyone stupid enough to play your garbage deserves whatever ills they get from it, even more stupidity, which seems to be the best-case scenario here. Get out, and may an Astral Slide follow you everywhere. :mad: :yawn:

T

train

I think Simon's statement would be more long the lines of "You can be my black widow anyday!":eek: :cool: