Orb of Insight: Coldsnap (Oh Snap!)

L

Lythand

I wishy I could remember where I seen it, but one of the WoTC editors for the website stated theyw ere reprinting a few cards from allinaces and ICe age. Reason why ..not sure. My guess..Coldsnap will be T2 legale while Iceage and Alliances will not. Another interesting note, Procon decks..which are ussualy T2 legall..Will not because they will contain reprinted cards from Ice age and Allinaces. So there is a chance that if cards Like Icy Maniplulator may not be reprinted in Coldsnap itself, they may be reprinted in the themed precon decks. Another question comes to mind. If Coldsnap becomes the Offical 3rd set of Iceage block, then weather light leaves, and doesnt have a block anymore.

L

Limited

Weatherlight was part of Mirage block (Mirage-Visions-Weatherlight) so Coldsnap would actually bump Homelands out...

which is the whole reason for all this I think; so they won't have to release Homelands online :)

L

Lythand

Yea it was homelands..I don't know why I was thinking Weatherlight.. But homelands wasnt that good if I remember correctly.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Homelands was never supposed to be in a "block" - it was put in Ice Age so Ice Age would have a 3rd set.

Homelands was okay - you could actually call it "well-balanced" because no "broken" cards made it from the set. And that's probably what bored people.

But it had Dwarves! :)

Killer Joe

Ransac said:
AND Dwarven Ponies!!!!

Ransac, cpa trash man
You guys won't stop short of horsing around, will ya!? ;)

As for "That's so Raven" I think Chelsea is hot, for a twenty-something yr. old :rolleyes:

O

orgg

KJ, you should be ashamed! One of us are the losers that should be saying the female leads are attractive!

'cause, y'know, they are...

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
From a sixty-something (Cher) to a twenty-something..... KJ's "dirty-old-man-ness" knows no bounds......

Killer Joe

You're all right, I be ashamed of me bahvior, go ahead, punish me by removing my name from the Casual card Committee list, go ahead, I'll understand,..............he-he :rolleyes: