Old school black weenie deck, need help.

S

smurfturd

OK, i sold all my cards 6 months ago, but have bought a lot
from a guy i know.
All the cards are Alliances and older. Im trying to make a Black weenie deck. This is what i have built so far, what should i take out & what should i put in?
Creature
4 black knights
4 Order of the ebon hand
4 Erg raiders
4 Hyonotic specter
3 Royal assassin
2 Sengir vampire
2 Carrion ants
1 Will o the wisp
1 Ihsan's shade
Spells
4 Dark ritual
4 Terror
4 Unholy strength
2 Drain life
1 Demonic tutor
1 Mind twist
Artifacts
1 ICY manipulator
1 Sol ring
lands
1 Lake of the dead
3 Strip mine
14 swamps

This deck is not for tournaments, just for against friends, i know 3 strip mines are not legel.
Thanks
SmurfTurd-PLOP!

F

FoundationOfRancor

WEll, there extremely hard to get and its not very causal, but what about some cursed scroll? I think 4 howling mine would also help

A

Apollo

Well, I don't know about stuff Alliances and older, but like Rancor said, Cursed Scrolls are good. As for weenies, Sarcomancy, Carnophage, and the Dauthi guys are all good and better for a weenie deck than Sengir Vampire and Royal Assassin. Sorry I can't help more with older cards, though.

Apollo

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Tag Guard

Griffith_se: That's a good thing, right? :)

smurfturd: Heh, a couple other cards aren't legal either, such as Hypnotic Specter and Mind Twist. But since you're among friends...

Depending on what you're trying to do, I might put in a Fallen Angel, a Breeding Pit, and a Nettling Imp. Fallen Angel because he can pump up, Breeding Pit because it works with Fallen Angel and it's a creature generator and with Bad Moons they become dangerous, and Nettling Imp because you have Sengir Vampire, Royal Assassin, and Icy Manipulator. And probably at least 2 more Swamps, maybe 4 because I don't think having 18 mana sources, 3 of which are colorless and will probably blow up a land anyway and one where you have to sacrifice swamps anyhow are enough, especially with the big creatures and the mana demands the Assassin, Carrion Ants, and Icy are going to need.

G

Griffith_se

Oops
If your wondering what Spiderman was refering to when he addressed Me.
I deleted my post. It said Will'o'the wisp can be a real pain for your opponent.

Sorry

S

smurfturd

I just bought a box of nemesis boosters off ebay
what cards should i be on the lookout for when they come in, i mean to help a green stompy and a black weenie deck.

SmurfTurd