Notice about all the games I'm in or running

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
We're expecting our second child within the next 3 weeks, so when he/she comes, I'll be away for two straight weeks. I'll see if I can check in from home but not making any promises :) So don't worry if I "disappear" all of a sudden.

J

jorael

No problem 'bout our draft.

Good luck (and to the mother too)!

:)

T

train

I know you all are ready and hope all goes well for you oh webbed-one....

Best wishes...

B

BigBlue

Congrats.....

As for my stuff..... well, I've been extremely busy and without any internet at home it's been tough..

We are finally about done with 1 of the "new" servers we installed... about halfway through the other install.... And other continuing projects are intervening as well.

I apologize for my delay, work has to come first...

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Our doctor told us that if the baby isn't here by Wednesday, he'll induce then. So starting Wednesday, I'm outta here! :)

Oversoul and DarthFerret: I'll PM your draws one PM at a time to you guys so you can look when you're ready. I'll do twenty and see where you are in two weeks (I'll be back 6/27).

D&D game, my match with jorael, and my Winston drafts will have to be put off until then, sorry about that (unless I'm able to check in, but again, not making any promises).

P

Prince RXI

No problem at all. May your baby be strong and healthy^_^

T

train

Best Wishes to you and the Mrs.!!!...

(Oh - and the big sister!...)

B

BigBlue

Congrats Spidey, and I hope everything goes well... I know those Induced deliveries can sometimes be arduous... Enjoy your new addition.